Packing: 27.5 mcg per spray
Composition: Fluticasone Furoate 0.021% w/v
- PAC (Perennial allergic conjunctivitis)
- SAC (Sessional allergic conjunctivitis)
- Rhino sinusitis
- Airflow Obstruction in COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- Efficacious and are recommended as first-line therapy for individuals with persistent moderate/ severe rhinitis.
- Enhanced-affinity and a unique side-actuated delivery device, which is effective in improving nasal symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis.
- Low oral bioavailability and high plasma protein binding minimize systemic adverse effects.
Dosage Form: Nasal Spray
How to Use: As directed by physician