Composition : Omega 3,6 & 9 Fatty Acids
- Ocular Inflammation (Blepharitis, Meibomitis)
- Corneal regeneration after refractive surgery
- Reduce risk of dry eyes
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Increases the density of conjunctival goblet cells on the surface of the eye. These cells secrete substances that lubricate the eye during blinks, stabilize the tear film and reduce dryness.
- Topical ALA treatment led to a significant decrease in dry eye signs and inflammatory changes at both cellular and molecular levels.
- Protective role in inflammatory-associated, ischaemia-associated, light-associated, oxygen-associated and age-associated pathology of the vascular and neural retina.
- Significant improvement in several parameters, including tear osmolarity and tear break-up time in patients with dry eyes.
Dosage Form – Capsules
How to Use – As directed by Physician