Packing: 5 ML
Composition: Proparacaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/v USP, Chlorbutol IP 0.5% w/v
- Short Duration Corneal Anaesthesia– Tonometry , Gonioscopy, Foreign Body Removal, Short Corneal or Conjunctival Procedure
- For Deep Anesthesia as in Phaco Surgery – 1 drop every 5 to 10 minutes for 5 or 7 doses.
- Rapid onset of Action -30 sec
- Duration of Action 15 minutes
- As effective as intracameral supplementation of Lignocaine in Phaco surgery.
Dosage Form- Eye Drops
How to Use – As directed by Physician
There are no reviews yet.