Composition: Travoprost IP 0.04 mg
- Reduction of elevated intraocular pressurein patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- Low rates of topical and systemic adverse reactions, strong ocular hypotensive efficacy, and once-a-day dosing make travoprost a first-line treatment for patients affected with elevated IOP.
- Exerts its ocular hypotensive action mainly by increasing uveoscleral outflow, but some effects on trabecular meshwork may be present as well
- Provides sustained IOP reduction throughout the 24-hour dosing interval in subjects with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.
- superior to timolol in lowering IOP in patients with POAG (Primary Open Angle Glaucoma)
Dosage Form: Eye Drop
How to Use: As directed by physician
There are no reviews yet.